This is my poem Ashleigh wrote for me!

For hayley
BFF

B is for the best
the superhero of the day
the ultimately blessed
the only person who can show me the way


F is for my friend
that means me and you
I know that you’ll never send me a defriend
because every time you make me laugh when I’m feeling blue


F is for forever
because that's how long our friendships gonna last
because we always stick together
no matter what's in our past


I review know what I’ve wrote
and can clearly see
that our friendship doesn’t last on one demanding vote
It all depends on you and me


Comments

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,
    I really liked how your Bff have wrote a peom for you. My Bff had write me a peom just like you. Make sure that when she posts you are poem about you will need to know about it. How did you feel when your Bff wrote you a poem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Hayley,

    I like your BFF poem that your friend wrote. It is really nice to have a BFF that writes poems for you. I also like how your friend has added a picture of you and her. How did you react when you saw this poem?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music