ASB Netball Results! :)

Image result for title netball Image result for netball ball Image result for netball ball

On Monday my school's team of 8 went to the ASB Netball tournament! It was so exciting, except the fact it was pouring down with rain! I think we went quite well. My hands were so numb I couldn't catch the ball! We played against St Patricks, Runanga and Karoro. WELL DONE TO OUR SCHOOL'S TEAM!
Image result for well done images Image result for well done imagesImage result for well done images Image result for well done images

Comments

  1. Hey Hayley,
    Cool blog post! I like the variety of photoes you have used! I was really fun at the ASB netabll. I wish it was sunny. Could you maybe make your font bigger? Its really small and I can't really read it.
    Great work Hayley! Keep it up!! :)

    - Jordy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music