My Artwork


Recently it was my birthday. For my birthday I got some paint brushes, a big piece of canvas and some red, blue, black, green and yellow paint which I can mix together to make different colours.
So far I have painted a picture of a flower, I even painted my skateboard, And I wrote my first name, my middle name and my last name on three spearate blocks that I am planning to drill a whole in the middle of all three blocks then put a nail through so it will spin. I also drew a picture on the canvas I got (I didn’t know what to draw on it, I just drew what came into my mind) The pictures that you see are the pictures of what I have painted……

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music