9 Art - 2017

Key Competencies:

1. Thinking - I can show thinking in the Art Room by: Think about the art you are making, relevance, creative.

2. Relating to others - I can show relating to others in the Art Room by: Follow instructions carefully, help, friendly.

3. Managing Self - I can show managing self in the Art Room by: being on time, bringing the correct gear, not touching anything I'm not supposed to, manners, look after your artwork.

4. Using language, symbols, and texts - I can show using language, symbols and texts in the Art room by: communicate with friends and people around you, using a blog for art, famous art.

5. Participating and contributing - I can show participating and contributing in the Art Room by: drawing even if you find it hard, joining in with discussions.



Symbols of Me
Favourite Food: Mash Potato and Gravy
Favourite Animal: Dolphin
Favourite Colour: Aqua Blue
Favourite Tv Show: The Big Bang Theory
Favourite type of Music: Dark or Pop
Do I like singing?: Sorta
Do I Love Art?: Yes
Favourite Superhero: Black Widow
Favourite Sport: Basketball


Dolphin:
Blue
Sweet
Friendly
Full of life
Sea


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music