Great Britain Fact File

As you may know, the 2016 Olympics are coming up very shortly. Each of us got given a name of a country that is going to the Rio Olympics. I got given Great Britain. We made a fact file that had pictures and facts about our country. In our fact file we had to include things like:
  • Its Contenient 
  • Current Leader
  • Where it is (map)
  • Highest Mountain
  • Longest river
What I enjoyed most about making the fact file was learning more about Great Britain. 


Here is my fact file about Great Britain, check it out!


Comments

  1. Hello Hayley

    I really like how you set out all of your facts. I like how it is colourful and has a lot of information. Maybe next you could reread over your post to make sure it makes sense, before you post it.

    Kind regards
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley
    I liked how you have got lots fact and pictures on your poster of Great Britain. Now I knew a few thing of Great Britain.

    Kind Regards Mia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music