For maths, the task was to learn about a mathematician who has made an impact on the world and complete a research project and present it in a google slide, video or a poster for the wall. I have chosen to research Hedy Lamarr. Here is my google slides:
Not that long ago, my maths group we have been learning about adding fractions using place value. Look at my presentation to see how I work out the questions. On each side there is also a question in words.
MY WIGGLY TOOTH Yah! My wiggly tooth FINALLY came out! On Saturday I was eating my tea (two bacon and egg pies). I was chewing a piece of my pie and I noticed something hard in my mouth. It was my tooth! Before my tooth came out it kept hurting and I wondered why. When it came out I looked in the mirror and I could see an adult tooth underneath it.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.