Six sentence story

In our classroom we are learning to write six sentence storys. Mr's Ealam gave us a picture which was of 3 kids on water floats on the sea, I chose to only do one character. Below is my six sentence story:


THE WAVE
I am floating on my water float, just me, Linda the extraordinary, utmost and supreme swimmer EVER!
Turning and looking at my home I see that my Dad is squinting at me from the balcony of the blue beach house, shaking his head.
‘Splatter!’ I swan dive into the clear blue water down into the depths of the ocean, holding my breath for more than a minute 30 seconds.
I do it again, this time diving deeper and deeper as I start to leave my breath behind me.
I feel as if I am suffocating, my breath is turning into void, floating away from my body.
Desperately needing air I feel powerful muscly arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me to the surface.

Comments

  1. Hey Angus! Her dad grabbed her because he thought she would have an acciedent. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angus! Her dad grabbed her because he thought she would have an acciedent. See ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music