My Bullying Poems

BULLYING
Cries and screams come from the corridors.
Loud footsteps come towards me.
She tries to talk but his voice is a void.
Her tears fall silently down her bruised face.
She says the names but it’s all a gabble.
She picks up her bag and walks out the door.
Image result for teenager cryingOther people stare as she walks head down, down the corridor.
No one helps her or try to cheer her up.
Whispers and sniggers are heard from the crowd as she disappears through the door, lonely.




No one is the same 😢

Why push and bully me around just because I am different from you? All people aren’t the same, some like different things than others. All human beings have something in common, they are a human being. So why bully me when I am like you, a human being? All people are different from you and you don’t have to bully them because of that reason. You may bully other people because they are NOT a bully. But I am telling you now! No one is the same so why be a bully?

Comments

  1. Kia Orana, Hayley.
    This is a really interesting poem that you have put together. Here in Glen Innes School we have 0 tolerance for bullying. I think people bully you because you are a reflection of what they want to be, in the simpilest word it means jealousy. Have you ever been bullied?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Science electrical inventions project

Techniques for Music